Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
Latest topics
» Mafia: Halloween Edition (Signups!!)
Welcome Lyssarie Rose: Tumblr Extraordinaire!! Emptyby Seren October 25th 2014, 6:09 pm

» Happy Birthday Jedimasta!
Welcome Lyssarie Rose: Tumblr Extraordinaire!! Emptyby jedimasta446 October 20th 2014, 4:29 pm

» Where is Everyone D:
Welcome Lyssarie Rose: Tumblr Extraordinaire!! Emptyby Kayariah October 18th 2014, 10:44 pm

» Mafia! [Day 3!]
Welcome Lyssarie Rose: Tumblr Extraordinaire!! Emptyby Kayariah September 29th 2014, 7:51 am

» Get to Know Your Fellow Members!!
Welcome Lyssarie Rose: Tumblr Extraordinaire!! Emptyby Lyssarie Rose September 22nd 2014, 11:13 pm

» Leave of Abscene
Welcome Lyssarie Rose: Tumblr Extraordinaire!! Emptyby Burrito September 22nd 2014, 12:34 am

» Happy, Happy Birthday Kayariah!!!!!
Welcome Lyssarie Rose: Tumblr Extraordinaire!! Emptyby Kayariah September 21st 2014, 7:24 pm

» Happy Birthday Lyssarie Rose!!!!
Welcome Lyssarie Rose: Tumblr Extraordinaire!! Emptyby Lyssarie Rose September 21st 2014, 11:14 am

» Aloha, all! :3
Welcome Lyssarie Rose: Tumblr Extraordinaire!! Emptyby Burrito September 17th 2014, 11:15 am

» Game Hosts
Welcome Lyssarie Rose: Tumblr Extraordinaire!! Emptyby Seren September 17th 2014, 9:47 am

Welcome Lyssarie Rose: Tumblr Extraordinaire!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kayariah
Kayariah

Welcome Lyssarie Rose: Tumblr Extraordinaire!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Lyssarie Rose: Tumblr Extraordinaire!!   Welcome Lyssarie Rose: Tumblr Extraordinaire!! EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 7:56 am

Hello dearies!!

Yesterday, I brought the idea of having Lyssa work on the forums Tumblr page to Seren and we both agreed that it'd be a good idea to have someone who knows how to use Tumblr and is knowledgeable in it to help run it. So, I approached Lyssa and asked if she'd want to, and she accepted! Yay!!! She'll basically be working on trying to get people to join the forum by posting the ads Seren makes and whatever other ways she can think of! So let's all give a thank you and a big welcome/congrats to Lyssa for taking on this task to help try and make the forums a bigger and awesome site! Thank you lovely <3

<3
Kaya
Back to top Go down
https://tokillorbekilled.forumotion.com
Seren
Seren

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lyssarie Rose: Tumblr Extraordinaire!!   Welcome Lyssarie Rose: Tumblr Extraordinaire!! EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 9:50 am

So excited to have you dear, you'll do great! ^^
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie Rose
Lyssarie Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lyssarie Rose: Tumblr Extraordinaire!!   Welcome Lyssarie Rose: Tumblr Extraordinaire!! EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 10:13 am

Thanks a lot ladies!! I'm excited to get started Very Happy. I'm getting a banner made for the page, and I'm going to start posting ads as soon as that's finished Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lyssarie Rose: Tumblr Extraordinaire!!   Welcome Lyssarie Rose: Tumblr Extraordinaire!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Lyssarie Rose: Tumblr Extraordinaire!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1